Sunday, August 16, 2009

Jem? What about M!

100_5624 100_5620
100_5606 100_5610

M fashion set is now available!

I'm sure quite a few of you, have seen the beautiful M cel on ebay not to long ago (I would post the picture, but it does not belong to me, so I don't have the permission to post it). I was very inspired after seeing the cel. I was a little confused by Jerrica's look though. At first, I looked at it thinking "Why would Jerrica wear red and black"? I guess I'm just to used to her original look lol! M looks amazing! I like that it's a combination of Jem's original look with a few M details added to it. I have seen another version of the cell that is different than the cartoon one on ebay. It's almost the same, but it has some differences.

Well, we decided to tackle this fashion and give it a go! This fashion is not a flip side. It can be displayed on 2 dolls. All the beading is hand done on M's tunic dress and hat. This fashions set comes with 10 pieces in total. This is a pretty big set! :P

Misty (M) fashion is no longer available.

No comments:

Post a Comment