Saturday, August 14, 2010

Outrageous Fashions Doppelganger

It has been brought to my attention (thank you everyone for the emails) that my Jem designs are being copied. when I say "copied" I mean my style of making them and the fabrics that I use. There are so many wonderful Jem seamstresses and tailors out there who have their own unique style, but when you feel the need to copy some ones work and claim it as yours, then there's a problem. There are so many different ways to interpret Jem and Friends fashions, so I do not understand why my work is being copied and even down to the auction description. This type of stealing should not be encouraged. I will not post this persons user name, but instead I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and let them fix what they did wrong. If this continues, I will personally contact this person and escalate this situation. Do the right thing.

As a warning, when purchasing my fashions from ebay, please be sure that the user name is Teahoshi. Again, I would like to thank those who have emailed me and I would like to thank everyone who's a fan of my work.

2 comments: